FireTribe has been making fire poi since 2000 and we’ve since perfected our style of cylindrical fire poi. Our fire poi design is aimed at maximising fuel absorption, thus creating a longer burn, and minimising potential weak points making them remarkably durable.
- Handles: double finger loops, heavy duty keyrings
- Chain: length is adjustable at keyrings (starting length is 49cm)
- Tin: for dipping and storage (do not store fuel in tin)
- Light – 50cm of 7.5cm wide wick fabric (at least 5min burn time)
- Medium – 75cm of 7.5cm wide wick fabric
- Heavy – 100cm of 7.5cm wide wick fabric
- Extra Heavy – 150cm of 7.5cm wide wick fabric (up to 15min burn time)
The amount of wick used determines how much fuel can be absorbed, which in turn effects the final weight of the soaked poi, the flame size and its total burn time. Choosing a weight depends on your poi experience, your physical strength and stamina and how much fuel you want to soak up.
Swivels are essential for some advanced, tangle poi moves such as Orbitals. They are not essential for the vast majority of poi spinning, but do contribute to a smoother experience. If you do choose swivels, you will need a pair of split ring pliers in order to adjust the length of your chains.
We recommend that you do not practice with your fire equipment and only use it when lit. Rather use practice poi to practice with. This will help to extend the life of your fire equipment and keep your practice sessions clean and fuel-free.
R950.00 – R1,475.00
Light, Medium, Heavy, Extra Heavy
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.